Software Engineer Intern - Machine Learning
Squarespace is currently recruiting students who are passionate about the next generation of web and mobile experiences. Machine learning interns will work with our incredibly rich data sources—of both content creation and user behavior—to craft a better experience for our users.
If you are ready to solve problems alongside some of the best, we want to hear from you.
At Squarespace, you’ll be working alongside talented engineers, product managers, and designers to build meaningful products for the web. Squarespace is dedicated to creating the most seamless, integrated product possible. We firmly believe that design is not merely “how it looks” but also “how it works.”
- Work closely with other teams of engineers and product managers to ship exciting features and products.
- Take ownership of a problem, brainstorm with the team and collaborators to find a creative solution, and deliver the solution to stakeholders.
- Pick up new languages and technologies as needed. The technologies we use include Python 3, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Keras, Spark, Docker, Hadoop, and Kubernetes, among others.
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- A technical foundation with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design best practices
- Experience with Python and machine learning modeling with scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Keras or similar
- Great problem solving and collaborative skills
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable software
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top