Software Engineer Intern - Frontend
If you are ready to solve problems alongside some of the best, we want to hear from you.
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and marketers to ship extraordinary products
- Take ownership of creative solutions and ideas to make Squarespace a better web experience
- Pick up new languages and technologies as needed
- Learn more about the technologies we use and responsibilities by role here
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
- Great problem solving and collaborative skills
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
As a brand manager, Farah focuses on marketing initiatives by working closely with the Design and Media Teams in order to produce top-quality advertising campaigns.
Back to top