Software Engineer - Front End
- The Squarespace interface
- Content publishing tools
- Tools for designing and styling websites
- Keeping our product up to date with the latest front end technologies such as React and ES6
- 4+ years of professional software development required
- Have full knowledge of the DOM, HTML5 and CSS3
- Have experience with Single Page Application development
- Keep up to date with the newest technologies
- Have an interest in the entire stack
- Develop features and create fulfilling user experiences
- Have an appreciation for simplifying complex problems with beautiful design
- Sense of product ownership
- Comfortable collaborating with interdisciplinary teams
About Squarespace Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
As a brand manager, Farah focuses on marketing initiatives by working closely with the Design and Media Teams in order to produce top-quality advertising campaigns.
Back to top