Squarespace is looking for a results oriented and deeply analytical SEO expert to help place our remarkable products in front of the widest possible audience. Working alongside Product, Marketing, and Analytics teams, you will develop comprehensive SEO initiatives that drive growth. As a business savvy evangelist for the channel, you will establish best practices that allow us to consistently surpass ranking and revenue targets. Whether it’s showcasing new features or content, or driving traffic to existing products, you will identify and capitalize on opportunities to make sure Squarespace is top of mind for the creators shaping the future of the web.
- Develop and implement strategic organic search marketing plans to achieve product and acquisition goals
- Partner with Paid Search team to optimize search ROI and maximize conversion
- Consult with Product and Creative teams to ensure SEO is a consideration in product and content creation decisions
- Consistently track key ranking, traffic, and conversion metrics, and deliver clear and concise reporting to the business on a regular basis
- Research competitor activity and market trends to identify opportunities, and provide recommendations based on your findings
- Lend expertise to the development of customer-facing SEO tools within the Squarespace product
- 5+ years of experience leading SEO, preferably at a tech company
- Track record of achieving business results through SEO
- Excellent analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate data into action
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Excel, and third party SEO platforms
- Fluency in the fundamentals of web development
- Ability to excel both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional project management skills and a keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 600 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Charlton leads the Engineering Team behind Squarespace's own websites, like the award-winning Squarespace.com. He and his team work closely with designers to create the best possible experience for customers as they discover and try the product.
Back to top