Senior Tax Analyst (Non-US Indirect Tax)
- Dublin, Ireland
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to assist with non-US indirect tax related projects through established subject matter expertise. Your role will involve tax compliance, research, analysis, and documentation. You will utilize a variety of skills to solve problems relating to indirect tax planning, compliance, and accounting.
You will be based in our Dublin office and report to the Global Tax Lead.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID -19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Manage the preparation of various bi-monthly and quarterly non-US indirect tax returns
- Maintain indirect tax audit file on a jurisdiction-by-jurisdiction basis and coordinate with outside firms in managing indirect tax inquiries
- Assist in the ongoing analysis of non-US indirect tax compliance, including research and documentation of indirect tax law developments, ongoing non-US indirect tax reclamation analysis, and maintenance of indirect tax nexus matrix
- Analyze indirect tax implications of various product offerings
- Maintain appropriate non-US indirect tax controls
- Advise product team on platform improvements associated with indirect tax calculations
- Document and implement indirect tax reporting policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of indirect tax forecasts based on the latest Company projections
- Other indirect tax related ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business is required; CTA or equivalent is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in non-US tax indirect tax compliance
- Ability to research and interpret various tax laws and regulations
- Proficient with various indirect tax engines and compliance software
- Experience analyzing and documenting complex tax issues
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top