Senior Software Engineer - Internal Products
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Internal Products
Internal Products creates and maintains rich, modern applications, services and integrations that power the growth of Squarespace. We work closely with teams across the company to define and solve complex problems.
Join our exploratory, iterative, and customer-driven team. Contribute by helping shape our tech stack, and improve our processes, and practices. Broaden yourself and others by mentoring developers and breaking challenging problems into executable solutions.
- Strong experience building and managing reliable, usable, and performant web applications
- Strong experience using different types of datastores such as Postgres, Mongo, Redis, and Elasticsearch
- An understanding of best practices across software lifecycle, from development to deployment and testing
- Experience and interest in mentorship via code reviews and technical discussions
- Experience working effectively and directly with stakeholders, product owners and users
- Experience and interest in working in a dynamic and collaborative team
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 670 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at and attend the most relevant and impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
As a brand manager, Farah focuses on marketing initiatives by working closely with the Design and Media Teams in order to produce top-quality advertising campaigns.
Back to top