Squarespace is looking for a strategic B2B Product Marketing Manager to help further establish our product as the all-in-one platform bringing creative ideas to life. You will develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower millions of individuals, creative professionals, and businesses to build an online and social presence. With an analytical approach and an understanding of the market, you will connect our product capabilities to customer needs. You understand that the needs of growing businesses can differ from those of consumers, and are passionate about helping show how our user-friendly products can work for businesses of all sizes. You will collaborate with teams on product launch and promotion strategy, communicating the value of Squarespace's products to both internal and external audiences. You and your team's product areas of focus include Enterprise, Marketplace, and Circle.
You will report to the Associate Director of Product Marketing and can be based in our NYC headquarters or remotely in an approved state (see application question).
You'll Get To . . .
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Define go-to-market strategies for new product launches and improve the announcement process
- Build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing plans at a product line level
- Oversee the scaling of our B2B marketing efforts, taking the best of what makes Squarespace a loved consumer brand and leveraging that equity in business-centric use cases and customer-facing messaging
- Create a consistent and compelling narrative across channels, maintaining strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plans
- Lead the Enterprise, Marketplace and Circle PMM team including direct reports.
- Manage relationships with creative agency partners for B2B.
- Support our Customer Success team, providing them with the assets they need to find the right solutions for our business customers
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
- Recommend new product ideas and marketing strategies
- Advise on competitive analyses and customer research efforts to understand important customer segments and define opportunities
- Partner with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on customer and market research
- Manage internal communication of marketing plans
- Promote our products with the press, at events and through other channels to continue increasing awareness of Squarespace's product offering
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of global marketing experience, with 3+ years of demonstrated success in a product marketing role, ideally in tech or a related industry
- B2B experience required
- Experience building marketing pipeline for a sales organization
- An understanding of B2B marketing channels including content marketing, partnerships, sales enablement, and field marketing
- Experience leading a team.
- Strong project management abilities to plan and execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication
- Able to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language
- Analytical, creative, and strategic
- Customer focus, with an understanding of the value Squarespace provides for users
- A drive toward growth, adaptability, and continuous improvement
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.