Squarespace is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product marketing team and work on Bio Sites.
A link in bio tool, Biosites enables creators, entrepreneurs, and businesses to share their online world in one link. As more brands begin on social media, a Bio Site is an intuitive way for customers to connect their followers to everything they do, grow their brand, and monetize their work. As a key member of the Squarespace product marketing team, you will drive awareness and product adoption for existing and new Bio Sites features.
This position reports to the Group Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Products and will collaborate closely with the Bio Sites leadership team.
- Represent the voice of the customer, and influence the product roadmap through market research and competitive analysis
- Partner closely with Product Management, Design, UX Research and CustOps to drive product strategy
- Craft and execute go-to-market plans, including coordinating and communicating the rollout of new Bio Sites features both internally and externally
- Create opportunities to promote Bio Sites organically on various marketing platforms
- Own the external voice of the Bio Sites brand, evolving copy and assets regularly on all surfaces and channels
- 6+ years of consumer product marketing experience
- Ability to discover and tie together user insights to influence product decisions
- Project management abilities to plan and execute cross-functional initiatives and prioritize across multiple launches
- Effective communication skills
- Deep awareness of social media trends and skilled at navigating creator communities
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment in which creativity and resourcefulness are valued
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement of self and team
- Mobile app experience preferred
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.