Senior Producer, New York
- New York, NY
Squarespace is equally defined by our products and the marketing campaigns that promote them. From the Emmy award-winning John Malkovich work, to our latest Super Bowl ad featuring Winona Ryder, creating branded and beautifully designed communications is a top priority for the Squarespace Creative Team.
We're looking for a Senior Producer with a strong understanding and proven experience producing complex projects within a brand or agency environment. You must be highly organized and communicative while producing a range of Brand work across Content (social, product, website and events), Campaigns (films for broadcast, CTV, paid social, radio, OOH, banners) and Product (template photography and videos, product tutorials and films). You are accustomed to navigating the unknown - problem solving without all the details, proactively getting information and figuring things out and moving things forward despite constraints changing. This role is based in New York City and will report to the Director of Creative Production in our NYC headquarters.
- Manage, lead, and produce assigned projects that come into our Creative team, which will vary in medium and scope.
- Recommend the best vendors and solutions for every project within budget and time constraints.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with our Marketing team as a senior team member.
- Act as the senior point of contact for the project team and vendors from inception to completion.
- Seek out and champion better internal processes as we grow and produce varied work in-house.
- Negotiate budgets and schedules to ensure projects are finished to Squarespace quality.
- Resolve creative conflicts or disagreements and know when to escalate issues to the Director level.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience producing creative work at a brand, product, and/or at an agency.
- Proven track record of being an organized and detail-oriented project manager.
- Self-starter who is motivated to figure out new ways to produce work.
- Experience scoping and leading television productions with budgets that exceeded $500K that were delivered on time and on budget.
- Experience producing creative content with a high-quality, highly designed aesthetic.
- Agile philosophy to production work: able to juggle multiple projects and workstreams with finesse.
- Comfortable developing project scopes, schedules, and budgets across different mediums.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders in an autonomous environment.
- Ability to own a budget and work collaboratively with business affairs to determine project risk and escalates issues as needed.
- Positive, eager and flexible attitude.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top