Squarespace Marketing Analytics is seeking a highly motivated Senior Marketing Insights Analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping Marketing strategy and uncover opportunities for growth through analytics-driven recommendations and informed decision making. The scale and scope of our marketing activities (from award-winning ad campaigns to multi-product CRM efforts to international partnerships) means you will attack complex, interesting, and impactful questions.
In this role, you will focus on customer engagement and retention. Your work will dive deep into customer behavior to better understand Squarespace customers' lifecycle across all our product offering, identify drivers and opportunities to grow LTV, and surface actionable insights to inform marketing strategy. You will have ownership of multiple project lanes and support a wide variety of data-centric needs, from improving data accessibility and integration, to building data-driven customer journeys, to KPI setting and campaign measurement. You will also collaborate closely with our Data Science, Analytics Engineering, FP&A, and Product teams to identify cross-organizational opportunities and provide recommendations that directly impact our business across the company. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to support a diverse set of strategic initiatives with the common goal of growing and engaging our user base, then this role is right for you.
This role reports into the Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics and is based in our New York City headquarters.
You'll Get To...
- Perform deep dive and exploratory analyses on large volumes of data; extract, package and present insights and recommendations to stakeholders to inform marketing decisions
- Own data pipelines, including researching, validating, and maintaining data to enrich and enhance marketing data assets
- Own and expand existing dashboards and reporting, surface insights to business users and democratize data access that empower teams to better understand and act on data and key metrics
- Proactively identify problems and opportunities through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and help support the teams in developing strategic solutions
- 4+ years experience in a Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant data driven support role
- Mastery of SQL, experience with Python, and experience working in databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion and transformation
- Experience with BI reporting tools, i.e. Looker, Tableau
- Strong communication and presentation to synthesize analytics output and recommendations into cohesive and digestible stories
- Experience with developing analytical frameworks, metrics to measure ongoing business performance and understand key performance drivers
- Ability to transform data into a digestible and presentable story based on the audience and confidence and expertise in communicating effectively with a wide-range of audiences
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is the all-in-one platform with everything to sell anything, providing customers in approximately 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to sell physical products, digital content, classes, appointments, reservations and more. Powered by best-in-class design for a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints, our suite of fully integrated products enables anyone to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, and Chicago, Illinois.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.