Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
Launched in 2003, Squarespace has grown from a single-person operation to over 650 people, with offices in New York, Portland, and Dublin. We are dedicated to growing an organization that is as diverse and inclusive as our user base. We’re in search of a Manager, Diversity & Inclusion to help ensure we meet that goal.
The Manager, Diversity and Inclusion will design and execute creative ways to attract, retain, and promote diverse talent at Squarespace. Combining your strategic vision and deep expertise, you will drive our innovative Diversity & Inclusion function as we continue to scale globally.
This position reports to our VP, People and is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Develop Squarespace's global Diversity strategy across all levels of the company
- Provide strategic direction and partnership with key stakeholders throughout the company (Department Heads, HR Business Partners, Recruiting, etc...)
- Work closely with the Recruiting team to ensure diversity strategies are fully embedded in all recruiting processes
- Establish metrics for measuring the effectiveness of diversity initiatives and events and report to Senior Leadership and broader Company on progress
- Serve as the internal and external community liaison to develop partnerships and to promote diversity and inclusion
- Identify, evaluate, and maintain relationships with external organizations (organizations, university groups, industry groups) that align with our Diversity goals
- Remain current with EEO and other related laws, regulations and policies
- Manage internal and external communications in regards to our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- 7+ years of experience executing diversity and inclusion programs
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of the highly competitive technical labor market in New York City
- Possess a proven ability to build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Expertise in data and analytics to inform decisions and influence change
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 650 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top