Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst, Revenue
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager and intellectually curious Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team. You will serve as a point of contact within the company forecasting revenue and relaying revenue statistics and trends to senior management.
We expect you to assist with all phases of the revenue recognition cycle from order to revenue recognition. You will work with both finance and business leaders to ensure timely and accurate forecasting and revenue calculations. This is the perfect opportunity to use your critical thinking and analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization. This role reports into the Financial Planning & Analysis Lead in New York.
- Develop advanced budgeting, financial forecasting and modeling tools
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue trending and analysis reports
- Compare and analyze results against budget and forecast
- Prepare detailed analysis and reports in a qualitative and quantitative manner to clearly indicate the driving elements of changes in revenue performance
- Collaborate with others regarding revenue systems, evaluations, and improvements
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- Assist in the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics
- 4+ years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Demonstrated ability modeling and forecasting subscription revenue
- Analytical mindset and innate curiosity
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working across the organization
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Charlton leads the Engineering Team behind Squarespace's own websites, like the award-winning Squarespace.com. He and his team work closely with designers to create the best possible experience for customers as they discover and try the product.
Back to top