Senior Data Analyst, Customer Operations
- New York, NY
We're looking for a Senior Data Analyst who has a love of mentorship, data visualization, and generating actionable insights from raw data. You will join the Insights& Analytics team, a team tasked with developing insights and reporting to support our customers and advisors' needs. This team sits within the Customer Operations team, but is also connected to the Product organization.
The majority of your work will be with Customer Operations stakeholders to set Indicators and evaluate the effectiveness of current strategies and workflows. You'll be an organizational influencer -generating insights with a good degree of autonomy. You will be involved in many aspects of data operations, from data auditing to building dashboards and analytical insights. In addition to reporting and dashboarding, you will analyze the customer journey on our Help Center page and analyze text-based interactions with our advisors and chatbot to improve care quality. You will be a mentor to all other members of the analytics team, which demands that you excel in a culture of teaching and learning.
You will report to the Manager of the Insights& Analytics team, Customer Operations in Squarespace's New York offices.
- Develop KPIs , reports, and dashboards using BI/data visualization tools
- Perform and communicate impactful analyses, using SQL and R/Python to improve the customer experience and influence Customer Operations and Product roadmap
- Raise the skill level of the analytics team through reviewing code, organizing training sessions, acting as a mentor, and introducing methods and tools
- Help design experiments and pilots, setting clear hypotheses and success metrics, and using the right statistical methods for analyses
- Work with Customer Operations and Product partners.
- Partner with the Data Engineering team in pursuit of better data modeling and data quality
- 4 or more years of experience as a data analyst, data scientist, or in a relevant field in which you have worked with large datasets to transform data to meaningful insights
- Mastery of SQL, and experience with R/Python
- Experience with dashboarding/BI tools like Chartio, Looker, Tableau
- Experience with data cleaning, analysis, and presentation to non-technical partners
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or logic-driven discipline
- Deep love of mentorship and generating insights
- Preferred: Advanced degree (Master's or PhD ) in quantitative field
- Preferred: Experience with topic modeling, text analytics/natural language processing
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about .
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top