As a Sales Development Executive, you will create new business opportunities and work with our Territory Account Executives to schedule meetings and product demonstrations through outbound prospecting. You will be fundamental to our Sales department and have the opportunity to learn what it takes to produce a sales pipeline at Tock. You will report directly to the Sales Development Executive Manager and be based in Chicago.
All Squarespace and Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Work with Territory Account Executives to develop market strategies
- Prospect, qualify, create, and follow up on leads to set meetings and product demonstrations for Territory Account Executives
- Create opportunities through cold calls, email, and social outreach through researching restaurant and following hospitality industry news to add new leads to pre-existing pipeline
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly pipeline and activity reports to management team using Salesforce
- Field in-bound leads with a large emphasis on outbound prospecting
- Cultivate a high level of company knowledge and trends in the hospitality industry to help create strategies for business development
- 1+ years of inside sales prospecting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Competitiveness to achieve and exceed monthly quotas
- Bachelor's Degree
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food& Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.