The Recruiting team is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to partner with Recruiters and the People team to create efficient processes to help guide the growth of the business. You will be an intricate player in ensuring excellent candidate care throughout the interview process.
You will report directly to the Sr Manager, Recruiting Operations and will be based in our Dublin office.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Coordinate a high volume of phone and video interviews for a diverse set of candidates
- Champion data integrity through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Build relationships with teams across the company
- Provide a positive and unique candidate experience from the first interview schedule to offer
- Seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent
- Support the recruiting team with other tasks such as: writing job descriptions, audit and compliance, and application review
- 1 year experience
- You're social, and genuinely enjoy working with others
- You are comfortable speaking with candidates across all levels
- You see challenges as opportunities to make improvements and are detail-oriented
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Free lunch and snacks
- Close proximity to cultural landmarks such as Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.