Squarespace is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help streamline our hiring process, create the best candidate experience possible, and increase our involvement in the tech community.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews for engineering and creative candidates
- Champion data integrity and provenance through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Changing jobs and relocation isn’t easy; help ease the stress by providing an exceptional and unique candidate experience from the first point of contact, to offer, and sometimes, rejection
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding through the use of data and automation
- Coordinate, schedule, and attend industry and recruiting events
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent, such as sourceathons and partnerships with tech initiatives
- Support the recruiting team with various tasks such as: writing job descriptions, greeting candidates, generating offer documents, scheduling post-interview debriefs, getting Squarespace swag together for candidates, and anything in-between
- Build relationships with teams you work with across the company
- A people person: you’re friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others
- Extremely organized and hopefully even leverage web/mobile apps to your systematic advantage (maybe even in your personal life?)
- Details are important to you and the small things matter (like typos and the difference between their and there)
- Web savvy (Snapchat and Facebook don’t count) and familiarize yourself with new tools quickly
- No stranger to transcending past the normal responsibilities of your role
- Curious about a career in recruiting
- Familiar with event and/or program management
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top