Squarespace is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help streamline our hiring process, create the best candidate experience possible, and increase our involvement in the tech community. This role will play a key part in scaling our technical teams at Squarespace as we grow to 1000+ employees globally. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to launch a career in recruiting and be part of a growing team. You’ll collaborate with engineers, hiring managers, recruiters, and candidates.
This role reports into our Team Lead, Technical Recruiting and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews for engineering and creative candidates
- Champion data integrity and provenance through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Changing jobs and relocation isn’t easy; help ease the stress by providing an exceptional and unique candidate experience from the first point of contact, to offer, and sometimes, rejection
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding through the use of data and automation
- Organize and attend industry and recruiting events
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent
- Support the recruiting team with various tasks such as: writing job descriptions, greeting candidates, generating offer documents, scheduling post-interview debriefs, getting Squarespace swag together for candidates, and anything in-between
- Build relationships with teams you work with across the company
- 1+ years of experience in a recruiting coordinator role
- A people person: you’re friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others
- Extremely organized and hopefully even leverage web/mobile apps to your systematic advantage
- Details are important to you and the small things matter (like typos and the difference between their and there)
- Experience using Greenhouse or a similar applicant tracking system
- Familiar with event and/or program management
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Charlton leads the Engineering Team behind Squarespace's own websites, like the award-winning Squarespace.com. He and his team work closely with designers to create the best possible experience for customers as they discover and try the product.
Back to top