Product Manager, Growth
The Product team at Squarespace is seeking a thoughtful, innovative product manager to guide the development and operation of the Squarespace.com website. Squarespace.com is one of the millions of sites hosted on the Squarespace platform and is the core of Squarespace’s brand. You will be an integral part of a team that is building beautiful products to help ideas succeed online.
In this role, you’ll answer questions like:
- How can we create a web experience that best represents the Squarespace brand?
- How can we explain the features of Squarespace to match customer needs?
- What does an optimized purchase funnel for Squarespace.com look like?
You are highly self-directed, excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant, and insightful; you possess a strong product design sense and the motivation to continually iterate to build best-in-class products. This position reports to the Director, Product.
- Drive product development for the Squarespace.com website, including structure, product purchase, trial transition, and internationalization
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product and business goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with experienced engineers and designers to create a beautiful, compelling corporate website
- Partner with marketing and acquisition to show users the most appropriate content and guide them to the optimal plans
- Partner with strategy operations to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- 6+ years of experience in product management, ideally in online commerce or related fields
- Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Strong drive to simplify
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Squarespace products and online commerce
- Technical depth and understanding (engineering/CS background a plus)
- Experience with internationalization and localization, including currencies and multi-lingual support
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Thomas builds the Squarespace product and its new features, enabling users to have the software and tools they need to create beautiful websites they love.
Back to top