Product Designer, Help Center
- New York, NY
Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart that enables anyone to build a beautiful online presence. We believe the future of online presence, commerce and marketing tools will be driven by businesses who build truly customer centric organizations, and we are creating a suite of products that will empower businesses to succeed in this mission. Product designers at Squarespace are embedded within teams alongside product managers and engineers. Our product teams are deeply collaborative, and each member is directly responsible for the team's success.
We're looking for a Product Designer to join the Help Center team within the greater Growth org. The Help Center team is responsible for helping our customers succeed wherever they are in their journey by providing resources, self-service tools, and one-on-one assistance. We are seeking a strategically minded product designer to join us in delivering long-term value, help and education to our customers. There will be opportunities to collaborate with other teams like Customer Operations, Trial Experience, and various product teams to ensure we create a valuable and consistent user experience for each of our users.
You'll report to the Product Design Manager of Engagement.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our brand language
- Create rational, articulable, elegant solutions to complex user problems
- Design concepts for the platform that are usable, educational, and relevant
- Think holistically about the user journey and product ecosystem
- Contribute to OKRs, product strategy, and vision by working closely with Product Management, Engineering partners and Design Manager
- Collaborate with UX Research and UX Content Strategy partners from concept and discovery through delivery and beyond
- Collaborate with other product teams to help drive customer acquisition and retention for each of our products
- Be data-driven and have an interest in measuring and improving the experience
- Facilitate user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- 2+ years of experience
- Well versed in visual and user experience design
- Experience solving for end-to-end user experiences
- Use a systems approach to design
- Love of iterative development and solutioning
- Familiar with user research and usability testing methods
- Interest in the wide landscape of Help Center resources and customer support
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills with the ability to tailor your context to different audiences
- Passion for our product and the impact that it has in the world
A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and how you contributed to solving specific problems.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about .
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
Back to top