Squarespace is equally defined by our products and the marketing campaigns that promote them. From the Emmy award-winning John Malkovich work to shooting and designing our Instagram feed, creating branded and beautifully designed communications is a top priority for the Squarespace Creative Team.
We're looking for a Creative Producer with experience producing digital and social projects within an in-house creative team environment. As a Creative Producer at Squarespace, you will be responsible for leading your projects from concepting to completion. You should be familiar and comfortable owning the entire project life cycle with minimal oversight, working day to day with various creative roles such as designers, copywriters and art directors. You are willing to put in the time and energy into every project you touch, regardless of the scale.
You are communicative while producing a range of Brand work across Content (social, product, website) Product launches (template photography and videos, product tutorials and films), and are willing and able to assist Senior level producers on larger productions such as our quarterly Campaigns (films for broadcast, CTV, paid social, radio, OOH, banners). You are accustomed to navigating the unknown - operating without all the details, getting information and moving forward despite constraints changing.
This role is based in Los Angeles and will report to our Senior Producer in the LA office.
- Lead and produce assigned projects that come into our Creative team, which will vary in medium, scope and impact
- Assist Senior and Staff Producers on larger quarterly Campaigns
- Help research and recommend vendors for projects within budget, time and resource constraints
- Work closely with our Marketing team as the main point of contact for your projects
- Be the contact for the creative team and vendors from creation to completion
- Negotiate budgets and schedules to ensure projects are finished to Squarespace quality
- Work with Business Affairs to determine project risk and escalate issues
- Resolve creative conflicts or disagreements and know when to escalate issues to the Director level
- 4-5 years of experience producing creative work in-house or at an agency
- On-set production experience, knowledge of post-production rates
- Comfortable developing project scopes, schedules, and budgets across different media
- Proven experience as a detail-oriented project manager
- Motivated to figure out and learn new ways to produce work
- Knowledge of producing a variety of assets for use in digital, motion, social, print, OOH and web
- Experience producing creative content with a high-quality, designed aesthetic
- Able to multiple ongoing projects simultaneously and successfully
- Strong communication skills, especially with our flexible working model
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.