Organizational Development& Change Management Business Partner
- New York, NY
Squarespace's People team is looking for an Organizational Development& Change Management professional to serve as an internal consultant to the business as we enter our next phase of growth. You will support the implementation of people-centric organization development and change management solutions that will serve the strategic goals of Squarespace. You'll also work closely with the broader People team leaders on projects and initiatives to cultivate our unique culture and people practices.
You will report to our Organizational Development and Change Management Director and be based in our New York headquarters.
- Apply change management frameworks and best practices to support transformation projects while maintaining our core values and culture
- Work collaboratively with HR business partners, business leaders and the internal communications team on organizational development and change initiatives
- Support the build of broader change management and organizational development capabilities within the People team
- Facilitate projects as assigned - including , but not limited to, process alignment , team building, and organization design projects
- 7+ years of experience in Organizational Development/Change Management in a high-growth company. Combination of consulting and in-house roles preferred
- Masters degree or MBA preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Experience facilitating large group discussions and team building sessions
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across departments and levels
- Desire to embrace both quantitative and qualitative data/analysis to guide decision-making
- Consultative mindset with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a rapidly scaling organization
- Strong business acumen with an ability to address people-related challenges within the context of Squarespace's long-term strategy
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base , but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top