Squarespace Circle launched in 2016 to support, inspire, and engage creative professionals who use our flagship website builder to design websites for their clients. Since then, thousands of members have joined our community and built tens of thousands of websites for individuals and small businesses. As the Circle has grown, so have our ambitions and operational needs.
The Circle team is seeking an eager and intellectually curious Operations Analyst to help us develop the premier “do it for me” (DIFM) ecosystem. As the Circle Operations Analyst, you will manage our systems, tools, and processes, and help maximize the Circle’s impact on our community of professionals, DIFM clients, and Squarespace.
This role is based in New York and reports into the Circle Manager.
- Collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to develop and improve the systems, tools, and processes we use to manage the member admissions process, track members’ individual and collective productivity, administer the Authorized Trainer program, and more
- Play a proactive role in driving the Circle’s growth by recommending and implementing changes or improvements to the Circle operations
- Guide the development and maintenance of reporting systems, and partner with the Circle Manager to track key business and operational metrics, such as the number of Circle members and their productivity
- Maintain and manage detailed project plans for all Circle operations projects
- 2-4 years experience in a business operations role
- Ability to think about business and operations challenges in structured, organized, and creatives ways
- Exceptional project management experience using JIRA
- Proven history of managing the development of robust and flexible business processes and tools
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders in a complex environment
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Charlton leads the Engineering Team behind Squarespace's own websites, like the award-winning Squarespace.com. He and his team work closely with designers to create the best possible experience for customers as they discover and try the product.
Back to top