Media Strategist, Paid Social Marketing
Squarespace is seeking a media planner to join our Media & Acquisition team and elevate our presence across the performance driven campaigns, focusing on paid social in both domestic and international markets. We are looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented and results-driven social marketer to join our collaborative team of online marketing experts. Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous and experimental, and we seek team members who can maintain that balance. If you are excited by data, passionate about creative audience definitions, devoted to flawless execution, and motivated to continuously improve, we’d love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York and reports to the Performance Team Manager.
- Assist with planning and manage implementation of large-scale paid social campaigns with customer acquisition objectives; programmatic experience is a plus
- Identify and execute strategies for moving the business forward, from the traditional to the highly experimental
- Manage relationships and contracts with current and future vendors and publishers
- Track spend and performance to report on effectiveness of media buys
- Collaborate closely with our analytics, creative, and finance teams
- 3-5 years experience as a media planner/buyer in performance driven marketing with experience across programmatic and paid social
- Strong proficiency in social and advertising platforms such as Power Editor, Twitter Ads, YouTube, Ad Servers, Finance Software, Google Analytics, DMPs, DSPs, etc.
- Deep understanding of performance tracking and ROI analysis; you should be very comfortable working in Excel and building reports for measuring ad effectiveness
- Structured thinking and communication of plans and performance
- Self-motivation and keen eye for detail
In your cover letter, tell us about a recent marketing campaign that you thought used paid social media in an interesting way.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Charlton leads the Engineering Team behind Squarespace's own websites, like the award-winning Squarespace.com. He and his team work closely with designers to create the best possible experience for customers as they discover and try the product.
Back to top