Marketing Strategist, YouTube (Influencer Marketing)
- New York, NY
Squarespace is looking for a Marketing Strategist to support our YouTube influencer team. We are looking for a person who is comfortable working with data and interpreting relevant next steps from it. Our Media& Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous and experimental, and we are looking for team members who can maintain that balance. You are passionate about learning the mechanics of media and is detail oriented.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York and reports to the Media& Acquisition Manager.
- Assist with planning, pacing, reporting and campaign management of large-scale media campaigns
- Negotiate rates and cultivate relationships with influencers
- Track spend and performance to report on effectiveness of media buys
- Work with our Analytics, Creative, and Finance teams to investigate performance, develop advertising creative, and report on monthly metrics
- Lead development of performance reports inclusive of data-driven insights to guide channel optimization strategies
- Build strategies for growing the YouTube Channel domestically and globally
- Up to 2 years of marketing experience
- Exposure to a data-driven marketing organization
- Very comfortable working in Excel and building reports
- Experience working with influencers is a plus
- Structured thinking and communication
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base , but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top