IT Support Specialist
Squarespace is searching for an IT Support Specialist to join a highly motivated IT team responsible for end-to-end support of a quickly growing global company. You’ll find yourself working with many different departments on varied projects, from securely rolling out company wide services to helping the Engineering teams build tools to support our product, or simply finding ways to automate various IT systems related tasks.
This role reports into our Manager, Corporate IT and is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Provide high quality support to Squarespace staff, both in the office and remote, in areas such as: Mac/OS X, Windows, printers, basic networking issues, VoIP, remote access, internal web applications, and mobile devices
- Assist staff and guests with phone, video and/or video conferencing equipment
- Help run, update, and train users on global video conferencing solutions and other telecommunications channels
- Onboard new hires with provisioning of computers, new accounts, and building access
- Asset management (computers, monitors, other hardware, software licenses, etc.)
- Work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve, and escalate IT issues.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload efficiently.
- 1-2 years of experience as part of a corporate IT team, preferably in a medium to large sized organization
- Skilled in troubleshooting both software and hardware of OS X, and to a lesser extent Window machines
- Administration and support of business applications such as: Google Apps Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, Slack, Trello, Zendesk, Jira/Confluence
- Skilled in troubleshooting LAN and wireless networks; familiar with protocols such as TCP, DHCP, DNS
- Experience with fleet management (JAMF Casper) systems and basic system imaging and/or package management
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication skills
- Understanding Audio/Visual issues. Experience including telepresence, Chromebox for Meetings
- Scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc), Linux/UNIX, desktop management tools like Casper/JAMF, and config management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
As a brand manager, Farah focuses on marketing initiatives by working closely with the Design and Media Teams in order to produce top-quality advertising campaigns.
Back to top