IT Support Specialist
Squarespace is searching for an IT Support Specialist to continue building our internal IT program.
- Provide top notch support to Squarespace employees both in the office and remotely in areas such as: Mac/OS X, Windows, printers, basic networking issues, VoIP, remote access, internal web applications, and mobile devices.
- Assist employees and guests with phone, video and/or video conferencing equipment
- Help design, build, and support global video conferencing solutions and other telecommunications channels
- Help onboard new hires with computers, provision of new accounts, and building access
- Asset management (computers, monitors, other hardware, software licenses, etc.)
- Supporting a medium to large sized organization’s IT operations
- Troubleshooting both software and hardware of OS X and to a lesser extent Windows machines
- Administration and support of business applications such as: Google Apps, Hipchat, Dropbox, Google Docs/Drive, Microsoft Office, Trello, Zendesk, etc.
- VPN and VoIP setup/troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting LAN and wireless networks; familiar with protocols such as TCP, DHCP, and DNS
- Package management (Homebrew)
- Information Security best practices
- Ticket resolution in JIRA or similar system
- Bonus if you have experience with: Scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc), Linux/UNIX, desktop management tools like Casper/JAMF, and config management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top