Software Engineer - Internal Products
Are you a self starter? Do you love creative and technical freedom? Do you like creating tools and seeing their immediate impact? If so, Internal Tools is the team for you.
- Build and maintain applications for internal use
- Write, test and review backend and front end code
- Work with different teams to gather requirements and improvements
- Influence our technical decisions
- Keep yourself informed and up-to-date with technologies
- Encourage the technical growth of your teammates
- You have built reliable and maintainable web applications
- You love solving people’s problems using engineering solutions
- You are motivated and driven. You can take responsibility for a project and ask for help when needed
- You like having a deep understanding of your products
- You have the people skills required to work with engineers, analysts, business partners and designers
- You enjoy learning new things
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Thomas builds the Squarespace product and its new features, enabling users to have the software and tools they need to create beautiful websites they love.
Back to top