Software Engineer - Internal Products
Internal Products creates and maintains rich, modern applications that power the growth of Squarespace. We work closely with teams across the company to define, plan, and solve complex problems.
As a member of our exploratory and iterative environment, you will contribute to shaping the team’s tech stack, frameworks, and practices. You will also be integral in the mentorship of other developers.
- Experience building reliant, usable, and performant web applications
- Experience using datastores such as Postgres, Mongo, Redis, and Elasticsearch
- An understanding of best practices, source control, testing, and systems
- Experience with and appetite for mentorship via code reviews and technical discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work effectively with stakeholders
- Expertise in Python
- Experience building modern web applications
- Experience using containers and/or Kubernetes
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Charlton leads the Engineering Team behind Squarespace's own websites, like the award-winning Squarespace.com. He and his team work closely with designers to create the best possible experience for customers as they discover and try the product.
Back to top