Initial Commit: Engineering 2017
ABOUT INITIAL COMMIT
Squarespace is currently recruiting talented engineering students who are passionate about the next generation of web and mobile experiences. If you are ready to solve problems alongside some of the best, we want to hear from you. Applications will be accepted through April 30, 2017, and processed on a rolling basis.
At Squarespace, you’ll be working alongside talented engineers and designers to build meaningful experiences on the web. Squarespace is dedicated to creating the most seamless, integrated product possible. We firmly believe that design is not merely “how it looks” but also “how it works.”
Engineering interns will join an engineering team in one of many development roles: front end, back end, full stack, security, site reliability, mobile development (iOS or Android), or machine learning. The ideal candidate is self-directed and motivated to continually iterate on delivering the best possible solution.
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and marketers to ship extraordinary products
- Take ownership of creative solutions and ideas to make Squarespace a better web experience
- Pick up new languages and technologies as needed
- Learn more about the technologies we use and responsibilities by role here
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
- Great problem solving and collaborative skills
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
Learn more at initialcommit.squarespace.com.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Thomas builds the Squarespace product and its new features, enabling users to have the software and tools they need to create beautiful websites they love.
Back to top