The Squarespace Enterprise team is looking for an Implementation Specialist to collaborate with our Enterprise Sales Account Executives and support our Enterprise Clients. The Enterprise Solutions Team is dedicated to providing support to ensure appropriate technology integration for our clients, and respond to customer questions and challenges. We are a small but mighty team that is passionate about technology and client support. You will work closely with cross functional partners including Customer Value, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales. This is an opportunity for you to be the first Implementation Strategist on the team, establishing the role for future hires, setting best practices, processes, and procedures, and beta testing new technologies.
You will report directly to the Enterprise Solutions Architect and can work hybrid out of our headquarters in New York City or remote.
You'll Get To...
- Develop a deep understanding of Squarespace product and technology
- Research new technologies that extend the functionality of the Squarespace CMS and solve for Enterprise customer needs
- Document extensible ecosystem as it relates to Squarespace Enterprise Customers
- Provide support to ensure appropriate integration of various third-party technologies with the Squarespace ecosystem
- Support Enterprise customers with go live questions and challenges
- Help install with adoption of embeddable applications within the Squarespace CMS
- Ensures that clients' needs are met, which may include product modifications
- Partner with Account Executives to demonstrate to prospects how Squarespace can best address their use cases and technical requirements
- Communicate with Product Engineering to solve for integration needs
Who We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience with web development
- 2+ years of development background (on-the-job experience preferred but open to development bootcamp grads)
- Experience working on issues needing understanding of APIs (REST, OAuth), microservices, and databases.
- Good knowledge of ADFS and Azure AD sync connectors
- Familiarity with single sign-on, federation, active directory/LDAP
- Passion for learning how things work and how to use new technologies
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.