FP&A Lead, Reporting
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager and intellectually curious Financial Lead to join our growing team. This position will provide key support to the financial reporting and analysis process through the design and development of reports and other analytical tools to assist in the strategic decision making of the company.
We expect this Lead to be a proactive member of the FP&A team. You will also develop strong relationships across the organization and you should be comfortable presenting financial information in a clear and concise way. This is the perfect opportunity to use your critical thinking and analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization. This role reports into the Financial Planning & Analysis Director in New York.
- Manage the development, tracking and reporting of key performance indicators
- Support all investor and management reporting processes
- Support the collection, consolidation and analysis of financial information underlying the financial statements
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of investor reporting
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- 5-7 years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable, innovative and flexible in high paced team environment
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with stakeholders, peers, and external parties
- Exceptional analytical, creative problem solving, and modeling skills with the ability to synthesize and analyze data to create useful information and concise analysis
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines
- External reporting experience desired
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
As a brand manager, Farah focuses on marketing initiatives by working closely with the Design and Media Teams in order to produce top-quality advertising campaigns.
Back to top