FP&A Consolidation Lead
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager and intellectually curious Financial Lead to join our growing team. You will partner with the business to explore a range of business questions, ultimately helping the company to achieve its financial and operational goals through data and sophisticated analysis.
We expect you to be a proactive member of the FP&A team. You will also develop strong relationships across the organization and you should be comfortable presenting financial information in a clear and concise way. This is the perfect opportunity to use your critical thinking and analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization. This role reports into the Financial Planning & Analysis Director in New York.
- Prepare insightful financials and operational analytics for management to support company initiatives and financial decisions
- Ensuring integrity and timeliness of investor reporting
- Perform financial forecasting of revenues
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- Assisting in the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics
- 7-10 years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Demonstrated ability presenting financial analysis, forecasting and recommendations that drive business results
- Experience in driving financial budgeting, forecasting and consolidation processes
- Exceptional analytical, creative problem solving, and modeling skills with the ability to synthesize and analyze data to create useful information and concise analysis
- Experienced in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Thomas builds the Squarespace product and its new features, enabling users to have the software and tools they need to create beautiful websites they love.
Back to top