Financial Planning & Analysis Lead
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an accomplished and intellectually curious Financial Lead to join our team. You will create process, provide critical analyses and insights to help drive business decisions.
We expect you to be a senior member of the FP&A team. You will also develop strong relationships across the organization and effectively communicate financial information in a clear and concise way driving process and outcomes. This is the perfect opportunity to use your critical thinking and analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization.
This role reports into our Director, FInancial Planning & Analysis in New York.
- Manage the overall budget, forecast, and long range plan processes by leading the coordination of activities, and related reporting and analysis tasks
- Prepare insightful financials and operational analytics for management to support company initiatives and financial decisions
- Support the monthly close consolidation process by preparing variance analysis and reporting of results the organization
- Develop and enhance financial models and planning processes to drive effective data analytics and provide recommendations that will enable quality performance management discussions and better decision-making
- Work with leadership to develop and maintain financial reporting consistent with business operations
- Coordinate the preparation and presentation of quarterly business reviews
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- Assist in the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics
- Lead a team of 1-2 analysts
- 7+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Demonstrated ability presenting financial analysis, forecasting and recommendations that drive business results
- Experience in driving financial budgeting, forecasting and consolidation processes
- Exceptional analytical, creative problem solving, and modeling skills with the ability to synthesize and analyze data to create useful information and concise analysis
- Ability to work autonomously against deadlines
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 700 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top