Financial Analyst, Marketing
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager and intellectually curious Marketing FP&A Analyst to join our growing team. You will partner with the Marketing FP&A lead and Marketing team to explore a range of business questions, ultimately helping the company to achieve its financial and operational goals through data and sophisticated analysis. We expect you to be a proactive member of the FP&A team, asking lots of questions to learn on the job and grow along with the company. You will dig into challenges - from routine operations, to forecasting and planning - to connect the dots and draw valuable insights for the business. You will also develop strong relationships with your partner teams, and you should be comfortable presenting financial information across the company in a clear and concise way. This is the perfect opportunity to use your critical thinking and analytical abilities to learn the inner workings of a successful organization. This role reports into the Marketing FP&A Lead in New York.
- Drive monthly spend forecast for dynamic Brand, Media & Production budget through active communication between Marketing and Finance teams
- Assist with the construction of models for budgeting, forecasting, and financial target setting for Marketing investments and acquisition strategies
- Utilize analytical tools to deliver meaningful and actionable recommendations on optimizing advertising spend
- Perform analyses to provide insights into opportunities and risks to influence investment decisions
- Track and monitor spending trends and analyze impact on return on investment
- Become a trusted partner and liaison between the Finance team and Marketing and Strategy teams
- 2-4 years experience in financial analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent experience
- Mastery of Excel
- Analytical mindset and innate curiosity
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working across the organization
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
- Familiarity with marketing attribution and/or media reporting a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Charlton leads the Engineering Team behind Squarespace's own websites, like the award-winning Squarespace.com. He and his team work closely with designers to create the best possible experience for customers as they discover and try the product.
Back to top