Director, Strategic Marketing Partnerships
Squarespace partners with innovative artists, brands and organizations to increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition. We’re looking for a creative, conceptual relationship builder to lead these partnerships, from developing industry target lists to executing unique storytelling campaigns. As the leader of this new team, you’ll collaborate with the larger marketing organization to strategize and develop our impactful co-branded, integrated marketing partnerships. This role reports into the Chief Marketing Officer in New York.
- Initiate, structure, and engage high-impact strategic partnerships that are closely aligned with the Squarespace brand
- Define and achieve KPI goals for brand awareness, new customer acquisition and brand ambassadorship
- Collaborate across all marketing channels to maximize the impact of partnership programs
- Partner closely with Creative to ensure excellence in execution across touchpoints
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities and emerging industries/companies
- Leverage research to formulate powerful insights that will inform and assist with product positioning and marketing campaigns with strategic partners
- 10+ years of marketing experience in consumer technology or a closely related industry
- A track record of forging mutually beneficial, industry-defining partnerships across a multitude marketing channels, including digital and experiential activations
- Strong understanding of ROI analysis to develop effective deal terms
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and push multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Experience inspiring, motivating and leading a high performing team
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top