Customer Operations Team Lead
Our Dublin Customer Operations team is in search of a Team Lead to manage a team of advisors; ensuring they have the tools to effectively assist our customers in navigating our suite of products. In this role, you will be tasked with creating a high-performing team and fostering a positive work environment. You will also be tasked with ensuring that your team is exceeding expectations when it comes to our agreed performance targets (CSAT, pace, quality).
This role reports into our Customer Operations Manager and is based in the Dublin, Ireland office.
- Lead and coach a subset of the Customer Operations team to provide customers with a great Squarespace experience
- Keep the team informed and up-to-date on department updates. This includes explaining business reasons that drive new initiatives so team members understand the context of what's happening across the org and why
- Ensure the daily activities of the team, including support mainly via live chat but also email, and other related functions are executed (quality, training, escalations, etc.)
- Stay current on Squarespace product developments to accurately coach your team on fielding customer questions
- Take customer escalations as needed
- Assist in the queues during peak chat and email hours
- Engage team members in long-term career development conversations
- Influence the broader strategy for the department with cross-functional collaboration
- Lead projects and partner with peers on various local or departmental initiatives
- Strive to optimize team processes and performance for the benefit of your team, customers and the business
- 2+ years of people management experience in a customer service environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find solutions for operational and people management challenges
- Requires a flexible schedule to adapt to your team's schedule (which may vary), and to attend team and management meetings
Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Private health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- Pension scheme with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top