Customer Operations Advisor
At Squarespace, we strive to provide our customers with a level of support that reflects the same care and fixation on quality that goes into the product itself. Our growing Customer Operations team runs 24/7 with over 300 people between New York, Dublin and Portland. Customer Operations Advisors are on the front lines working with our customers every single day to ensure that they are achieving success with our product. You will leverage your product savvy and commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but be a positive advocate of our brand.
This role reports into a Customer Operations Team lead and it based on-site in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Respond to customer-submitted email requests and live chats in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through website setup, including identifying system and site-specific website issues
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify and communicate system issues to our Product Solutions team
- Operate efficiently in a highly productive environment, while still adhering to Squarespace’s Quality Control standards
- Third level degree preferred
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us; shifts may include evening or early morning hours
- Exceptional written communication skills with perfect grammar and spelling; fast typist
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform – we’re grooming you to be gurus, after all
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a bonus
- Live chat experience is a huge plus
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Private health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- Pension scheme with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top