The Marketing Team at Squarespace is in the midst of an exciting period of growth. In this new phase, we are rapidly growing all channels, expanding internationally, and building new marketing channels from the ground up. We are looking for a smart, hard-working, creative and strategic marketer to lead the expansion of our CRM initiatives at Squarespace.
The CRM Manager will bring extensive experience in digital marketing, with a focus on customer retention, and a deep understanding of email marketing and loyalty marketing. As the pioneering leader of this team, your role is to create, manage, and optimize multi-channel strategies with the goal of maximizing customer LTV from acquisition to repurchase, and growing CRM into a meaningful revenue-driving channel. Your first priority is to grow and manage our budding email team by mentoring and identifying great talent. You are a skilled user of marketing automation with the ambition to build a highly reactive, customer-centric marketing organization. This is a huge opportunity for a smart, dedicated and passionate marketer who is ready to put their experience to work building out and growing an exciting arm of the Squarespace Marketing Team. This role reports into the Director of Brand Marketing in New York.
- Craft and implement effective CRM and retention strategies to increase engagement with new and existing customers across promotional, transactional, lifecycle, triggered and rewards-focused campaigns.
- Champion best-in-class retention practices, from email deliverability and frequency, to creative approaches
- Lead and grow a high performing team of up-and-coming marketers
- Manage the promo calendar across multiple channels, making sure to put the right content in front of the right recipient at the right time
- Geek out on data sets, cohorts and segments to create relevant, fun and engaging campaigns for customers
- Own relationship with key vendors across both acquisition & marketing automation
- Ensure CRM strategy supports larger marketing and business objectives, maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels
- 5-8 years digital marketing experience, with demonstrated success delivering complex multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Proven success building scalable, broad reach email acquisition partnerships & programs, as well as the supporting onboarding programs to maximize engagement
- Experience managing and mentoring others
- Passion for the Squarespace product and user experience, and a desire to be a champion for the brand
- Experience using ESP and/or CRM platforms; Sailthru a plus
- Strong quantitative, strategic, and data visualization skills
- Proficiency in HTML
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
As a brand manager, Farah focuses on marketing initiatives by working closely with the Design and Media Teams in order to produce top-quality advertising campaigns.
Back to top