Case Insights Analyst
Squarespace maintains 24/7 global customer support, directly working with thousands of customers every day. The Case Insights team is dedicated to research with a focus on the voice of the customer, working in an extremely collaborative environment to share insights gained from customer feedback. Our work projects touch teams all across the company, from Product Managers to Customer Operations Senior Leadership to Marketing.
As a Case Insights Analyst you'll work on research that creates improvements for our product and our support. You'll be part of the team as we transition under the Business Intelligence team, helping establish new processes and scope for our work.
You're a knowledgeable qualitative researcher who is excited by figuring out how people think and how to make technology easier for them. You are comfortable developing and leading projects, working with external partners, and writing about research findings.
You will report to the Case Insights Team Lead and will be based in New York City.
- Lead team research by developing project plans and working with external partners to create research that has a meaningful impact on the Squarespace product and support teams
- Oversee parts of the Squarespace platform and develop their research strategy
- Participate in team projects by coding interactions, analyzing data, and writing up findings
- Collaborate with Customer Education, Product Management, Customer Success, and Product Operations to identify and address customer pain points
- Be a thought partner in developing an outstanding customer support experience
- 3+ years experience in a qualitative research environment
- Experience writing about their research for an array of audiences
- Collaborator who is used to working closely with a team and cross-departmentally
- Expertise in Excel or Google Sheets functions and macros is a plus
- Ability to analyze and clearly explain data
- Comfortable offering constructive feedback
- Knowledge of SQL, R, or Python is a plus
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Below, please include a sample of any qualitative research you have done, including any context necessary to understand it. This sample does not have to be a full report.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at and attend the most relevant and impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top