Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, innovative technology, memorable marketing campaigns - and the people behind it all. Our Recruiting team’s mission is simple: we find and hire the exceptional talent that will elevate the company and help us shape the future of online publishing. We’re looking for an ambitious early-career Associate Recruiter to support hiring across all non-technical teams, sourcing and evaluating candidates for a diverse breadth of open positions. You will use your natural curiosity to surface the best talent, and your poise and attention to detail to ensure our processes run smoothly. As an Associate Recruiter, the future of Squarespace begins with you.
This role reports into our Recruiting Team Lead and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Evaluate a high volume of inbound applications, efficiently surfacing the top candidates to the hiring team
- Source passive candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority and hard-to-fill positions
- Adapt sourcing and research strategies based on business priorities; consistently report back with your findings on market trends
- Develop a deep understanding of Squarespace’s culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors, and use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Communicate effectively with internal collaborators and stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and the requirements of each interview process
- Serve as a Squarespace ambassador in all facets of your role, delivering a compelling view of our employer brand, as well as a pleasant and memorable candidate experience
- Maintain clear and consistent records in our applicant tracking system
- 1-2 years of demonstrated success working in a fast-paced professional setting
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Innate curiosity, tenacity, and the drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening abilities; confidence speaking with people of varied experience levels and backgrounds
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and the ability to navigate competing priorities
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top