Assistant Marketing Manager, UK
- Flexible / Remote
At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories and create an impactful, design-forward, and easy-to-manage online presence. We are currently growing our International team and continuing to bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
We have a unique opportunity for a brand marketer to assist in driving in-market growth for our UK market. You'll work closely with the UK Senior Marketing Manager and cross-functionally with the NYC-based marketing team to plan& execute the localised in-market strategy including brand partnerships, influencer, events, CRM, PR and paid media efforts.
You will have demonstrated success in a digital brand marketing role and have knowledge of holistic marketing, ideally from assisting in the executional management across multiple marketing channels. This role will liaise with both the International and HQ teams and will be integral within the organisation and in shaping the future of Squarespace internationally.
This role is based in London, currently a full-time remote position.
- Assist in building Squarespace's cultural relevance through the executional management of partnership, influencer, events and paid media initiatives
- Aid in driving growth and impact across all UK KPIs: customers, revenue, conversion, marketing ROI, LTV, and retention
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Content, Social, CRM and Media, to ensure optimisation across channels
- Facilitate outreach and communication with new and existing brand partners
- Create and maintain internal presentations for all active marketing initiatives, whilst monitoring and tracking the progress and performance
- Master the use of internal Squarespace tools for project, performance and finance management
- Draft agreements to ensure proper usage for all brand marketing activity
- Maintain current knowledge of local cultural trends and market media consumption patterns
- Assemble relevant, well-thought out brand marketing opportunities in response to UK KPIs
- 3-4 years of brand marketing experience, ideally in consumer tech or a closely related industry
- Passion and understanding for the Squarespace product and mission
- Knowledge across digital and traditional marketing channels
- Understanding of localisation and how cultural perspectives influence in-market plans
- An eye for great brand partner opportunities, with the ability to stay on the pulse of culture, news, media, design, influencers, tech and trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccably organised and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Aptitude to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally within the organisation
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently whilst having the confidence and knowledge of when to ask the important questions
Squarespace works with a selected Third Party Employment Service (TPES), who will act as the official employer of record and will manage all compliance and payroll activities locally. Squarespace adheres, to the extent of its ability to, all statutory ethical and legal recruitment standards and principles.
Back to top