Analyst, Channel Operations
Channel Operation Analysts provide quantitative support and operational insight to our Customer Operations team using data, analytic skills, and modeling know-how. As a data-loving member of the Customer Operations team, you serve as an analytics expert to monitor the health of our customer operation. You will build models, reporting infrastructure, and analysis tools. As a self-starter, you relish tackling complex questions and draw connections between them, communicating your findings and bridging the gap between data and action.
- Deliver recurring analysis, including but not limited to: operational performance, customer issue-based insights, and customer effort scores
- Build sophisticated models tied to forecasting, capacity allocation, and customer experience target setting
- Empower the Channel Operations team by automating routine tasks and providing self-service tools
- Partner with our Strategy team on various Customer Operations related initiatives
- Create and manage a process for data and reporting requests from across Customer Operations
- Help develop a data-driven culture across Customer Operations
- 2+ years experience in data analytics
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel, including index-matches, array formulas, and building your own macros
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field or role
- Significant experience building sophisticated data models
- Experience developing and managing projects and collaborating with teams across geographies and functions
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Meet Some of Squarespace's Employees
Thomas builds the Squarespace product and its new features, enabling users to have the software and tools they need to create beautiful websites they love.
Back to top