In a Nutshell
We engineer for engineers and create clean, solid & easy to work with code. We are open-minded, pragmatic and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we regularly face innovative architecture challenges and solve them without compromising our high standards.
You enjoy sharing your knowledge and mentoring other developers? You have a strong service orientation, identify issues quickly and are able to come up with a suitable solution that makes customers happy? You like having ownership and always seeing the bigger picture?
Join our Spryker Technology Team as Application Architect (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize the world of commerce, tackle diverse projects every single day, and consult and develop with (and for) our various clients.
- Building and developing the complex architecture of existing and new Spryker features, that are used in hundreds of mid-size and large customer projects
- Writing code that is easy to understand and that developers enjoy working with
- Developing and evolving the Spryker Commerce OS
- Running tech investigations, coaching, and motivating other engineers to disclose the power of agile practices
- Analyzing technologies to solve integration challenges in projects and transferring insights to related Spryker products
- Passionate Technical Lead or Software Architect with min 5 years of coding experience in PHP
- A proven track record in leading architectural decisions & driving innovation
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Working experience with frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel, or others
- Strong consulting and architectural skills, relevant experience, and understanding of the E-commerce domain and its requirements
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills (also in English)
- Tech & business mindset
- Passion to share knowledge and guide others
- Ability to travel sometimes and participate in regular architecture workshops
- Nice to haves: E-Commerce or Software Vendor experience, experience with Agile practices
The Spryker Cloud Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions worldwide. It is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and Prym.
Our modern offices are located in the digital metropolises of Berlin and Hamburg and other locations such as Amsterdam and New York. We are taking new markets by storm!
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new, exciting customers, technologies, innovative approaches and is looking for talented people who want to revolutionize the digital commerce world with us.
Learn more at www.Spryker.com.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER HERD
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our FLOW concept, while enjoying the trust and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development. Develop your skills further via self-learning tools, training, and workshops, as well as free language classes and knowledge sharing sessions.
- We focus on our vision: Grasp our vision, ambition, and DNA during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions. We are passionate about many things - we are a climate-neutral company, an equal opportunity workplace and we partner with organizations like Girls in Tech.
- We connect and celebrate our success: All to help you to identify, dance, connect, and exchange with our herd, living the Spryker spirit. Digital Yoga and workout classes, regular team events, and legendary summer and winter parties in surprising locations where we gather our entire global herd.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation lies not only at the heart of our product but is key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions, and work with the latest tools and technologies. Help us stay innovative by providing feedback and suggestions through our regular and anonymous internal pulse surveys.
These various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions, and solutions make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that we are driven by true passion, and by embracing the team and supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.