As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
We are currently seeking a person looking to grow development and consulting experience. Software engineers with knowledge of a wide variety of technologies are preferred.
In this role you will be supporting customer integration activities as well as rolling up your sleeves when it’s needed, with the objective of growing into a lead technical consultant and customer facing role.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Support Integrations Projects by leveraging Standardized Connectors to Enterprise Software Solutions, in complex customer environments
- Support other Consultants with Customer configuration and execution of requirements
- Write proof-of-concept applications using available SDKs and APIs
- Analyze API source code and assist product and documentation teams identifying gaps in the documentation.
- Maintain knowledge of the Sprinklr application and architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Support, Customer Success, Client Services and Development teams to resolve application issues and plan for changes, upgrades, enhancements and new customer provisioning.
- Document operational procedures
- Follow industry trends and developments to provide new ideas and recommendations on processes and products.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science, related field or commensurate experience
- 4 plus years of experience as developer, engineer or technical consultant
- Proficiency with data exchanges and API's
- Experience working with Databases Relational and NoSQL
- Enjoy coding / scripting to automate infrastructure and application management tasks. Comfortable with processing large ASCII text files, building and consuming APIs
- Fluent in English
- Strong team player and lot of interest in taking on new challenges
- Desire to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- Understanding of containers and cloud infrastructure is a plus
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.