Senior Director/Director, Business Value Group
- Flexible / Remote
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Business Value Group!
- BVG is a dynamic consultative selling, analytics & insights team who works directly with customer senior executives and digital leaders in driving digital transformation strategy.
- Every member of our global team is executive-ready and passionate about how social media and digital technologies can be leveraged to drive new value and transform customer experience.
- BVG’s primary focus is to lead cross-functional strategic engagements with Sprinklr’s leading global brands focused on identifying and delivering new sources of business value.
- BVG partners closely with the global Sprinklr Field Sales organization in managing customer engagements and leads the development of repeatable & scalable business case tools and best practices across the organization.
What You’ll Do
- You will have work as part of an industry-leading team charged with transforming how global brands use social and digital solutions in new ways to drive business value.
- You will work with CEOs, CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world in shaping digital strategy and in driving strategic change initiatives with executive teams.
- You will identify customer needs and deliver value that exceeds their expectations. You will build relationships with multiple stake-holders and influence their views regarding how social and digital technologies enable business strategy.
- You will manage hands-on engagements across all levels of customer organization, from the C-Suite to the practitioner level. You will excel in defining current-state challenges and charting a path towards each organization’s desired future-state.
- You will lead cross-functional teams in engaging with customer marketing, customer care, advertising and line-of-business organizations. You will use your experience in project management to lead complex engagements focused on delivering business cases and measurable value realized.
- You will play a key role in ensuring continued innovation of Sprinklr’s enterprise offerings through your insights gained through C-level interactions with our customers
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You have a track record of sustained success with at least 10-12 years of overall business experience with leading global firms, focused on customer care, consulting, and/or sales & marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
- You are highly consultative in your approach, preferably with global consultancy experience (e.g.McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture) with at least 2-3 years as a consulting project manager focused on digital change initiatives.
- You also have an additional 4-8 years of consultative sales, business development and/or marketing experience in B2B technology infrastructure, software and/or SaaS (preferred) with experience working across multiple industry verticals.
- You have deep expertise in strategic digital transformation within the Enterprise and bring a strong business executive mindset - the ability to understand a company’s business strategy and build a compelling business case from start to finish.
- You carry significant credibility at the Senior Executive level and are able to communicate confidently and clearly with executives at all levels of customer organizations.
- You have experience working closely with Sales, Solutions Consulting, Professional Services and/or Success Management professionals and are highly effective in building relationships and aligning/managing expectations across multiple stakeholder groups.
- You are passionate about customer experience, modern channels, social media and digital technology. You are hugely curious and will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide the sales edge needed to help our Field Sales organization drive revenue.
- You are comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving small company environment. You are a consummate team player, but also are a self-starter and highly resourceful.
- Most importantly.....you love the Customer Experience revolution! You understand that the entire relationship between global brands and consumers is changing. Your ability to embrace this change and understand how social media is re-defining enterprise digital strategy will be critical to your success
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top