Director Sales - Atlanta
- Atlanta, GA
Intro: At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together Ð across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care Ð to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building Ð it is core to who we are as a company.
Meet Our Sales Team
A dynamic, motivated, and high powered Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best enterprise sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about social media and showing major corporations how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right infrastructure.
You will be helping to build the finest enterprise sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there are
What You’ll Do
- You will be called upon to set up and run your territory, leading a team of reps to achieve and blow through a revenue target of $8 - 12m per annum once established.
- You will inspire, engage and enable your team; coach them on best practice, review and assess performance, build employee capacity, support their professional development and optimize their contribution to the region/department.
- You will be active & “in the room” supporting your team wherever required in client activity and deals; you know what it takes to put together & win strategic deals and can lead by example every step of the way.
- You will be highly disciplined, comfortable with MEDDPICC/ Force management and use these tools and processes to facilitate your team’s success. You will nurture an environment where your reps are constantly re-qualifying their deals, communicate brilliantly and have a real desire to be the best.
- You will direct the flow of information for sales activities and transactions (including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc.) and evaluate data, plan and enable your team to ensure district/area goals are met and potential problem areas are identified and mitigated.
- You will ensure sales objectives are met within corporate strategies and policy frameworks; and nurture a productive partnership with other departments (e.g. solutions consultancy, corporate marketing, etc.).
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You will have led top flight sales teams where you have taken raw talent and converted them into reps that sit in the top 10% of the overall salesforce.
- You’ve got 7-15 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You are a proven leader. We need someone who has managed a team of at least 3 sales reps & territory for no less than 3 years, achieving collective success against regional sales targets.
- You genuinely care about others, so you create a culture of learning and collaboration wherever you are. Leading by example, you challenge yourself to learn & then empower others by sharing your experiences.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – Sprinklr is a best in class solution (http://www.sprinklr.com/social-scale-blog/sprinklr-judged-best-social-relationship-platform-forresters-wave/). But we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel.
- You share the same values, & know that relationships are everything and can inspire a group of sales stars to value them just the same.
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your team and their clients/prospects. You’re able to manage a fast paced environment for both your team and yourself in and out of the office.
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Sprinklr’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Sprinklr, Inc. participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Sprinklr, Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Sprinklr, Inc. follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
Our careers site is only for individuals seeking a position with Sprinklr and its holdings companies. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Sprinklr does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Sprinklr employees, or any other company location. Sprinklr is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Any offer (s) of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background and criminal records check, which will be conducted in accordance with local legal regulations.
Back to top