UX Researcher (Full-time, Contract)
Come join Springboard as our first UX Researcher!
You'll use your combination of qualitative and quantitative skills to help deliver amazing student and mentor experiences; you'll dig into complex problems, analyze data, and deliver actionable insights. You'll have the unique opportunity to be the champion of our students' and mentors' voices, giving our team a deeper understanding of their challenges. You'll also shape our user research strategy, working cross-functionally with other teams to craft engaging features for our users.
You'll join a fun, dynamic learning culture that works on something meaningful. This is a full-time, contract role (with potential to transition to employee status) in the heart of San Francisco's vibrant startup scene.
Your typical day may include:
- Designing a user research strategy and testing plan from scratch
- Partnering with Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to blend research into the product development process
- Conducting user research studies to explore new opportunities and evaluate current features, by using both qualitative (interviews, exploratory discussions, etc) and quantitative (surveys, usability, etc) research methods
- Communicating your insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
This job might be for you if:
- You have a solid research background and portfolio, sharing insightful stories from your research, the impact it had, and examples of how you delivered your research findings to your team.
- You have a deep understanding of qualitative interviewing and research techniques, with a knack for quickly translating your research findings into valuable, actionable insights for the business.
- You are an excellent communicator (written and verbal) and a confident presenter.
- You are great at combining qualitative and quantitative data to inform product decisions.
- You enjoy collaborating with talented people to help build a one-of-a-kind educational institution.
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Success Manager
Catherina is the Student Advising Team Lead, which means she supports not only Springboard students but also her co-workers, providing support, motivation, and accountability.
Back to top