UX Design Course Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
- Completely online
- Students become proficient in UX with the help of a curated online curriculum, an industry design project, and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is made up of 350+ hour expert-curated curriculum
- On average, students finish in 6-8 months
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into UX Design
- Students have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching design as about design itself
- are proficient in the topics covered in our UX Design Career Track
- have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, and a handsome portfolio to show for it
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and offer career advice
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber, and Pivotal
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
See Inside the Office of Springboard
Springboard believes that knowledge is a lifelong pursuit that can become difficult in today’s fast-paced world. So it offers unique online educational experiences that empower people to pursue their passions in achievable ways. The company designs its courses to suit all lifestyles and offers ongoing support from advisors and mentors.
Back to top