UX Design Course Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
We run an online, self-paced UX Design workshop where participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - has some of the best experts from the field. If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about UX, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Please find more details about the program below.
- Completely online and self-paced. Coursework is ~100 hours and on average, students finish it in 2-3 months.
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started with UX Design.
- Participants learn about UX with the help of a curated online curriculum, many projects and a personal mentor. They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- You are as passionate about teaching Design as about Design itself.
- You are proficient in the topics covered in our UX Design workshop.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, and a handsome portfolio to show for it.
- You are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice.
- You are empathetic and have excellent communication skills.
- Membership in an rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber and Pivotal
- Change the lives of students in our program and help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium and work at your convenience
Questions? Please write to us at email@example.com :)
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Success Manager
Catherina is the Student Advising Team Lead, which means she supports not only Springboard students but also her co-workers, providing support, motivation, and accountability.
Back to top