UI/UX Design Course Mentor- India (Flexible/Part-time/Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Springboard India is launching an online, self-paced UI/UX Design Career Track in which participants will learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises some of the best experts in the field.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about UX and UI, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
- Is completely online.
- Is self-paced.
- Students become proficient in UI/UX with the help of a curated online curriculum, an industry design project, and project-based deliverables.
- Coursework is made up of 700+ hour expert-curated curriculum.
- On average, students finish in 9 months.
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into UI/UX Design.
- Students have a weekly 30-minute check-in with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- If you are as passionate about teaching design as about design itself.
- If you are proficient in the topics covered in our UI/UX Design Career Track (we are looking for designers who have equal experience in UI and UX).
- If you have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, and a high quality portfolio to showcase your UI and UX skills.
- If you are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and offer career advice
- If you have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on visual/UI design, and be able to think on your feet quickly.
- if you are empathetic and have excellent communication skills.
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber, Google, LinkedIn.
- Change the lives of students in our program.
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium.
- Work at your convenience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com :-)
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
Back to top