Software Engineering Technical Community Manager (Part-time/Flexible/Remote)
Springboard runs an online Software Engineering Career Track Bootcamp in which participants learn with the help of a case-study-based curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. The Technical Community Manager will review student projects, help students get unstuck, welcome new students to the community and share resources relevant to business and data analytics.
If you are passionate about helping students make progress and learn about the Software Engineering landscape and can give a few hours per month in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Questions? Please write to us at email@example.com
- Completely online
- 6 month course that takes students through real-world business cases
- Students are working professionals and college students
- Students learn about Software Engineering with the help of an online curriculum, a personal mentor, and their career coach
- Students go through the curriculum on their own and at their own pace
- Provide high quality responses to student questions in the slack student community within 24 hours
- Provide high quality responses to technical/curricular review requests within 24 hours
- Welcome each cohort of students and regularly share relevant events, resources, articles with the student community.
- Membership in an rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Capital One, Lyft, McKinsey, and Square
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly honorarium
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top