- San Francisco, CA
Springboard is redefining professional education for the 21st century through immersive, mentor-supported courses in cutting-edge fields like data science and design. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources, with an emphasis on project-based learning, industry-relevant curriculum, and tangible outcomes. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives.
As we help thousands of students level up their careers, we’re looking for a highly motivated, multi-tasking, detail-oriented recruiter who’ll help us level up our biggest asset, the thing that’s behind all we accomplish: our team. You’ll learn quickly, own key processes, and make a big difference to thousands of lives by helping add talent to every team at the company, from product and mentor operations to marketing and career services. You'll also have an opportunity to strategize and execute on projects that you find interesting---whether it's Diversity and Inclusion, sourcing jam sessions, talent brand---we want to hear your ideas!
Your mandate is to maintain a strong hiring culture/philosophy among the existing team, and to help us hire new teammates smarter and faster. You’ll own and improve our rigorous company-wide hiring process, and keep our recruitment trains running on time, so to speak. You’ll also help ensure a respectful and fair experience for all candidates, in line with our company values.
You’ll be full-stack, from sourcing to signing. Lead the way! Source and reach out to the best, most mission-driven candidates you can find. Screen candidates: reviewing resumes, conducting first-round phone screens, writing up evaluations in our ATS (Lever). Get people through the funnel fast, and close them with ease! You’ll form strong and open relationships with hiring managers across the company to design hiring processes, train on tools, and be a valued thought partner to them. You'll lead the team in maintaining the integrity and comprehensiveness of our hiring process.
- Have 5+ years’ experience in talent acquisition (sourcing, recruiting, offers), and a strong understanding of best practices in the space
- You have experience with non-technical recruiting such as marketing, sales, product management, and operations.
- Are excited by the prospect of getting in on the ground floor and helping build the team for a scrappy, Series-B org
- Have used (preferably mastered!) Lever or another leading ATS
- Are an experienced sourcer with a demonstrated ability to identify and elevate the voices and profiles of under-represented talent
- A people person: comfortable talking to strangers, warm and hospitable, and excited about helping people
- Hyper-organized, attentive to detail, and process-oriented
- Comfortable in a high-growth startup environment: you’re resourceful, action-oriented, resilient, proactive, hands-on, calm under pressure, unfazed by multiple competing priorities, and OK with ambiguity and change
- Discreet and trustworthy (you’ll be dealing with sensitive information)
- Care about our mission to bridge the world's skills gap
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top